With climate change wreaking havoc all over the world, the need to decrease the amount of pollution we all generate is more urgent now than ever before. There are ways that each of us could help but the brunt of the responsibility rests with the producers. Producing machines that are as environment friendly as possible, like the Worx snow blowers, are more help to saving the environment than anyone could be. The fewer machines that pollute are made, the less damage we cause to Mother Nature. For this we commend Worx for their contribution.
Worx is a company that offers an extensive line of outdoor power tools (i.e., grass trimmers, hedge trimmers, mowers, and blowers) that provide several benefits to both the user and Mother Nature herself. For instance: All of the Worx snow blowers emit as little emissions as possible, which ensures they will cause virtually no damage to the environment. Each one features intuitive functions, ‘tool-less’ adjustments, and ‘best-of-industry’ ergonomic design elements that could fit many different individual body sizes and user styles, which make them all effective and easy to use. For proof, we present you the WORX WG650 18-Inch 13 Amp Electric Snow Thrower.
WORX WG650 18-Inch 13 Amp Electric Snow Thrower
If you want an electric snow blower that is designed to generate sufficient power for helping you move snow easily but would still be easy to operate, we suggest you check out the WORX WG650 18-Inch 13 Amp Electric Snow Thrower. It can clear an area of snow 18″ wide and 9″ deep to a maximum distance of 30 ft. It also comes with rubber-tipped steel augers that are designed to help the user move the white stuff easily, last long, and cause no damage to any surface.
The WORX WG650 18-Inch 13 Amp Electric Snow Thrower is also surprisingly versatile. It has 8″ wheels and a handlebar that can be adjusted to three different heights and has ‘quick’ clamps that make assembly and adjustment a cinch; mounted, oversized, 180-degree chute direction control that helps prevent you from hitting anyone or anything with airborne snow; and design that makes it easily collapsible, which makes storing it hassle free.
The auger shaft of a consumer’s WORX WG650 18-Inch 13 Amp Electric Snow Thrower model broke when he used it for the first time, so this part might not be as sturdy as it should be. The other drawbacks to this snow blower, according to some consumers, are: It takes long to clear a large area of snow, it’s not as effective as promised when dealing with wet, heavy snow; and its chute tends to clog easily. Nevertheless, it has received a rating of 4 stars out of 5 on Amazon; where it’s currently being sold with shipping will be free of charge.
You should buy your leaf blower on Amazon and here is why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the leaf blower, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are 100′s of fans of the blower.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your leaf blower in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
- 30-foot throw distance
- 180-degree adjustable chute with oversized handles
- Quick clamps for handlebar adjustment and assembly
- Handlebar mounted chute control
- Collapsible tool-less handlebar
The best way that you could decrease your carbon footprint is to start using tools that generate as little pollution as possible. Given this review of the above Worx snow blower, we hope to have inspired you to do so starting with it.
Note: When you purchase something after clicking links in our articles, we may earn a small commission. Read our affiliate link policy for more details.
Hi blogger, i must say you have high quality content here.
Your website can go viral. You need initial traffic
boost only. How to get it? Search for; Mertiso’s tips go