One need only glimpse into Troy-Bilt’s history to find proof that passion can lead to victory. In 1937, when American farmers were still doing most of their work manually, this company introduced the rototiller to the local market—and changed the country’s farming industry for the better. Having a genuine passion for everything outdoors, it continues to produce innovative environment friendly outdoor power equipment. Even after all these years, it still sets the bar with its ever-growing selection of commercially available products. If you’d like even more proof, and you’re looking for the perfect leaf blower for you, we suggest you check out the Troy-Bilt TB2BV EC 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Leaf Blower/Vac with JumpStart Technology and Vacuum Accessory.
Troy-Bilt TB2BV EC 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Leaf Blower/Vac
The Troy-Bilt TB2BV EC 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Leaf Blower/Vac with JumpStart Technology and Vacuum Accessory is among the versatile Troy-Bilt leaf blowers currently available in the market. Indeed, it’s a 2-in-1 combo leaf blower and vacuum. This means you may use it to move debris around or out of your property as well as clean up debris even from hard-to-reach areas. This is made possible by its premium 27 cc 2-cycle full-crank engine and high-speed centrifugal fan. Together they enable it to deliver air at a maximum volume of 450 cfm, at a maximum speed of 150 mph.
To be sure, the Troy-Bilt TB2BV EC 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Leaf Blower/Vac with JumpStart Technology isn’t just a powerhouse of a handheld gas leaf blower. We wouldn’t consider it to be among the best Troy-Bilt leaf blowers if it were. It comes with several other features that make it versatile. To begin with: Not only does its engine generate less vibration than those of most similar outdoor power equipment currently available in the market; it’s easy to start thanks to its SpringAssist™ starting technology, which makes pulling its cord a cinch. The rest of its useful features are: ergonomic tube-mounted throttle lever, which makes operation a breeze; variable speed control settings, which help ensure you have full control over it during use; over-mold handle, which helps ensure no undue strain would be placed on your hand as you operate it; and extended output nozzle, which helps reach hard-to-reach areas.
Although it’s one of the Troy-Bilt leaf blowers intended to be used as a vacuum as well, according to a few consumers, the Troy-Bilt TB2BV EC 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Leaf Blower/Vac with JumpStart Technology doesn’t vacuum debris as effectively as promised. To be precise, they say: It tends to clog. Another complaint is: certain parts aren’t as sturdy as they should be. Nevertheless, it has received a commendable rating of 4 stars out of 5 on Amazon, where it’s currently being sold with free shipping.
You should buy your leaf blower on Amazon and here is why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the leaf blower, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are 100′s of fans of the blower.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your leaf blower in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
- Premium 27cc 2-cycle full-crank engine is easier to start and has less vibration
- 2-in-1 combo leaf blower and vacuum
- JumpStart-capable engine eliminates the need to pull cord (Engine starter sold separately)
- Up to 150 mph air speed and 450 cfm air volume for quick and efficient blowing
- 10-to-1 debris reduction and large capacity vacuum bag for easier yard cleanup
When in the market for leaf blowers, choosing among those by reputable companies like Troy-Bilt would be best. You can’t go wrong if you purchase one by a company that truly cares.