I created this comparison chart to help you sort through all the various lawn mowers on the market. These lawn mowers consist of riding tractors and walk-behind lawn mowers. It contains information on:
- Lawn Mower brands and models
- Rating – The average user rating on Amazon. If a lot of people liked the product and left positive feedback, the product ranks higher as it has a strong consumer approval rating.
- Price – These are approximate prices on Amazon.com. These change frequently based on availability, special promotions, as well as other factors, but typically: $ = $20 – $150, $$ = $151-$400, $$$ = $401-$1000, $$$$ = $1001-2500, $$$$$ = $2500+
- Type – This identifies whether the machine is cordless or not. Most machines are powered with gas, electricity or battery.
- Power – This provides how much power the machine runs. If it’s run with electricity, the power is measured by AMP; gas with CC and battery with Volts(V) or indicated as manual if it’s not powered by electricity or gas.
- Blade Size – The size of the blade provides approximate clearing width for your lawn
*Click on any of the columns to sort the data to help make your decision easier.