For proof that drive is a key to success, take a look into ECHO’s history. Established in 1978 as an importer of the Kioritz Corporation’s hand-held products and high-performance 2-cycle engines, ECHO is now a global leader in the development, as well as manufacture, of professional-grade, hand-held outdoor power equipment for both the commercial and homeowner markets. Not one to sit on its laurels, the company continues to raise the bar by producing new pieces of technology as well as high quality products.
If we’ve piqued your interest in ECHO’s innovative products, we suggest you check them out starting with these:
Best of ECHO Leaf Blowers
Best Backpack Leaf Blower – Echo Backpack Blower PB-265L
If you want the most comfortable to use leaf blower currently available commercially, we present you the ECHO Backpack Blower PB-265L. Designed to be carried around like a knapsack when in use, it keeps your hands free, and won’t place any undue strain on your hands and wrists; making it easy to carry around indeed. As if these features were insufficient, it also comes with a padded backrest and padded, adjustable shoulder straps; both of which help prevent it from placing undue strain on your back and shoulders.
The Echo Backpack Blower PB-265L can also generate more than enough power to help you move debris around or out of your lawn and/or garden. It comes with a 25.4 cc engine that delivers air at a maximum volume of 355 cfm, at a maximum speed 135 of mph. Despite how powerful it is, it generates low emissions; making it environment friendly.
The rest of the useful features of the leaf blower are: I-30 starter and Pro-fire electronic ignition, both of which make firing it up easy and quick; heavy-duty air filter, which helps keep its internal components dust free; and hip-mounted throttle control with variable throttle, cruise control, and stop-start switch; all of which make operating it a cinch.
Despite the power it promises to generate, according to a consumer, the ECHO Backpack Blower PB-265L isn’t effective in dealing with wet, heavy snow. Another drawback to it that another consumer has pointed out is it takes long to warm up. Generally, however, most other consumers are satisfied with their models. Furthermore, it has received a perfect rating (5 stars) on Amazon; where it’s currently available for $329.99 (shipping will be free of charge).
You should buy your leaf blower on Amazon and here is why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the leaf blower, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are 100′s of fans of the blower.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your leaf blower in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
- Assembled dimension: 16 in. W x 16 in. D x 18 in. H
- 25.4 cc Professional grade engine delivers more power and durability with less emissions than standard 2-stroke engines
- I-30 Starter reduces starting pulling effort by 30%
- Hip mounted throttle control with variable throttle, cruise control and stop/start switch
Best Handheld Leaf Blower – ECHO PB-250 Handheld Blower
If you want a leaf blower that enables you to reach even the hard-to-reach areas of your lawn and/or garden, the ECHO PB-250 Handheld Blower may be the one for you.It comes with a long, curved pipe that allows for rotational control and reaching into nooks and crannies. To make it easy to point toward any direction without placing undue strain on your hand and wrist, it comes with an ergonomic handle. To make operating it hassle free, its controls are grouped conveniently on it.
Like the leaf blower previously reviewed, the ECHO PB-250 Handheld Blower can generate enough power for helping you move debris around or out of your lawn and/or garden. It comes with a 25.4 cc Power Boost Vortex engine that, we assure you, makes it more than capable of dealing with the debris. The rest of its useful features are: 16.9 fl oz see-through fuel tank, which enables it to run until you’ve dealt with all the debris, and makes it easy for you to know whether you’d need to refuel; front exhaust, which helps you avoid getting your clothes caught in it; and positive-locking latch; which helps ensure it will stay intact even if you’d use it for a long period.
The drawbacks to the ECHO PB-250 Handheld Blower that a few consumers have pointed are being hard to warm up and unable to generate the desired degree of power. But most other consumers are satisfied with their models. Moreover, it has received a rating of 3 and a half stars out of 5 on Amazon; where it’s currently being sold for $209.99 (shipping will be free of charge).
- Air Flow 391 cfm, Max.
- Air Speed 165 mph, 65 dBA, 25.4cc, 2 Stroke Engine
- Speed Control Variable, Fuel Tank Capacity 16.9 oz.
- Includes Powerhead, Pipes, Operators Manual, 2 Stroke Oil
Best Shred n’ Vac Leaf Blower – ECHO 25.4cc Shred n’ Vac Blower
If you want a versatile leaf blower, we believe the ECHO 25.4cc Shred n’ Vac Blower would be perfect for you. By way of its professional-grade 2-stroke engine, as well as ECHO’s patented shredding mechanism, it can easily mulch the debris on your lawn and/or garden—leaves, twigs, grass, etc.—by a ratio of up to 12:1; making it more than capable of helping you deal with them all. It also easily converts back to a leaf blower, which makes it a truly versatile outdoor power tool.
The rest of the useful features of the ECHO 25.4cc Shred n’ Vac Blower are: Pro-fire electronic ignition; 35″ intake tube, which enables you to reach even nook and crannies; cruise control, which makes using it even easier; large, 2-bushel-capacity bag, which makes using it truly convenient by lessening the times you need to empty it; and 5-year warranty.
Despite the ECHO 25.4cc Shred n’ Vac Blower’s assurance of being easy to convert, a few consumers found doing so difficult. The other drawbacks to it that other consumers have pointed out are: it’s difficult to fire up, its clamp intake tube tends to clog, and it might break down only after a brief period of use. It, however, has received a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5 on Amazon; where it’s currently being sold for $349.97.
- Pro-fire electronic ignition
- 35″ intake brush tube
- 2 bushel bag capacity
Success isn’t a one-time deal; it takes continuous effort to sustain. One will lose it fast otherwise. Throughout history innumerable companies have come and gone for being unable to continuously innovate. ECHO isn’t such a company. Indeed, many consumers continue to enjoy their high-quality products. If you haven’t yet purchased a leaf blower for yourself, we hope the above reviews of ECHO’s leaf blowers encourage you to get one of them. We assure you, you won’t be disappointed.