Most (if not all) people who keep their lawn and garden as beautiful as possible like stocking up their garage or toolshed with a wide array of tools to get the job done. Doing so can be a source of as much pride and joy as being successful in keeping their lawn and/or garden stunning. But this requires a lot of money, as such tools—especially the high-end ones—are expensive. If you practice restraint in spending your hard-earned cash, don’t think that you can’t enjoy yourself in the same way. There are companies now that produce lawn and garden maintenance tools that come with several functions but are reasonably priced. Case in point: leaf blower, vacuum, and mulchers. These lawn and garden maintenance tools can move around or out of your lawn or garden debris, suck up and dispose of it like a vacuum cleaner, and turn it into lawn-and-garden-improving mulch. With these tools, not only will you get the most benefits for your money, but you’ll also be able to maintain your lawn and/or garden more effectively and easier than ever before. To help you find the best one for you, here are 3 of the best leaf blower vacuum mulchers currently available in the market:
The Best Leaf Blower Vacuum Mulchers for 2020
#1 Choice – WORX TriVac WG505 Electric TriVac Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum
Let’s begin with the WORX TriVac WG505 12 amp All-in-One Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum—the most affordable leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher on this list.This lawn and garden maintenance tool is more reasonably priced than most of the other similar tools that are upmarket but come with less useful features. This said, we assure you, this leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher comes with just as many useful features as even the best leaf blower, vacuum, and mulchers currently available in the market that come with heftier price tags.
First, and foremost, the WORX TriVac WG505 Electric TriVac Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum comes with a 12-Amp electric motor that enables this leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher to blow out air at a maximum speed of 210 mph, assuring you that the device can deal with all kinds of debris, even so-called tough debris like matted leaves. If you’d worry that the device will be too much for you to handle, don’t, for it comes with an adjustable air regulator that enables you to reduce the air flow, which not only gives you control over the device, but also allows you to work around delicate plants without making an even bigger mess. The device also comes with a wrap-around, soft-grip handle, which makes handling it even easier. If you’d worry that the motor will make a racket while the device is in use, don’t, because the motor was designed to emit noise at only 70 decibels, which, to be sure, will be tolerable.
The rest of the useful features of the leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher are: switch for converting the device into a leaf blower, a vacuum, or a mulcher and then back again easy; angled tube that enables you to reach hard-to-reach areas like your car’s underside; 16:1 mulch ratio, which means the device can truly mulch debris effectively; ‘collecter bag’ that can be emptied easily by way of a ‘quick-connect coupler’; impeller housing that can be opened by just pushing button, which makes cleaning the leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher a snap; impeller made of sturdy ABS plastic construction, assuring you that the device will last long; and a full 2-year warranty.
Despite the WORX TriVac WG505 Electric TriVac Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum wide array of useful features, a small number of consumers have noted some drawbacks to this leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher. According to them: the angled tube causes the device to tip backward when in use, making it ineffective as a leaf blower; the vacuum function is ineffective, too; the impeller isn’t really sturdy; the collector bag is difficult to detach; and the customer service is incompetent. Nevertheless, the leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher received a rating of 4.2 stars out of 5 on Amazon.
You should buy your leaf blower on Amazon and here is why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the leaf blower, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are 100′s of fans of the blower.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your leaf blower in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
- All-in-one system: Blower/Vac/Mulcher
- Single hand operation, compact and light weight
- Easy one touch, no-tool Blower/Vac conversion result with flip of a switch
- Metal impeller provides a 16:1 mulch ratio
- Adjustable air flow speed for corner sweeping and maximum performance
#2 Choice – WORX WG509 Electric TriVac Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum
The WORX WG509 TriVac Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum is, more or less, $30.00 more expensive than the leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher reviewed previously, so it would only be fair that you expect more from the former. We assure you, this leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher delivers.
To be specific, the WORX WG509 TriVac Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum comes with several useful features that make it a truly effective leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher that it’s easy and enjoyable to use. These features are: 12 amp electric motor that enables the device to blow out air at adjustable speed of 75 to 210 mph, assuring you that the device can deal with all kinds of debris, even ‘tough debris’ like matted leaves, while emitting less than 71 decibels of noise, which, to be sure, is a tolerable level of noise; flip-switch conversion into all functions of leaf blower vacuum mulcher, making the device truly easy to use; angled tube that enables you to reach hard-to-reach areas like your car’s underside; adjustable air regulator that enables you to reduce the air flow, letting you work around delicate plants without making even a bigger mess; wrap-around, soft-grip handle; 1.2 bushel capacity collector bag with a quick-connect couple; and an impeller housing that comes off at a push of a button.
Since all of these features can be found in the leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher reviewed previously, as well as most of the best leaf blower, vacuum, and mulchers currently available in the market, you might ask yourself, what sets the WORX WG502 TriVac Delux Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum 12.0 Amp with Metal Impeller apart? Well, the leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher comes with a heavy-duty metal impeller blade, which assures you that this device can last long; and an 18:1 mulch ratio, which makes the device a truly effective mulch-making tool.
Although the leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher comes with a wide array of useful features, some customers have complaints about it. They say that the device isn’t as powerful as expected, isn’t an effective vacuum, and is noisy. They also say that the collector bag isn’t as sturdy as it should be, and the angled tube is too short and will give you the same problem that the angled tube of the leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher reveiewed previously gives its users. The former, however, received a rating of 3.9 stars out of five on Amazon.
- All-in-one system: Blower/Vac/Mulcher
- Quickly converts from blower to vacuum mode with the flip of a switch
- Metal impeller with added shredder blade provides a 18:1 mulch ratio
- Electronic variable speed for corner sweeping and maximum performance
- Innovative vac tube design that easily reaches under decks and patio furniture
#3 Choice – GreenWorks 24322 DigiPro G-MAX 40V Cordless 185MPH Blower/Vac with 4ah Battery and Charger
The GreenWorks 24322 DigiPro G-MAX 40V Cordless 185MPH Blower/Vac with 4ah Battery and Charger is the most expensive leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher on this list—and the most useful. Indeed, it comes with a wide array of useful features that can make it go toe to toe with most of the other best leaf blower, vacuum, and mulchers currently available in the market.
First, and foremost, the GreenWorks 24322 DigiPro G-MAX 40V Cordless 185MPH Blower/Vac with 4ah Battery and Charger comes with a powerful, rechargeable 40-volt 4Ah battery that enables this leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher to blow out up to 340 CFM of air at variable speed of up to 185 mph. This motor can also generate 30 percent more torque than those of most of the other leaf blower, vacuum, and mulchers, making the aforementioned leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher really powerful. To ensure that you’ll be able to handle the device with ease, the device comes with an over-mold grip handle and a wrap-around handle.
The rest of the useful features of the leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher are: simple, quick start-up; snap-on-and-off design that makes converting the device into a leaf blower, a vacuum, and a mulcher a cinch; brushless motor that is not only durable and low maintenance, but also emits low levels of fumes, noise, and vibration; 10:1 mulch ratio LED battery level indicator; no electrical cord that can limit your reach; collector bag; charger; recharge time of only 1 hour; and operator’s manual.
The only minor complaint about the WORX WG502 TriVac Delux Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum 12.0 Amp with Metal Impeller is that its charger doesn’t work as well as it should. But most consumers were pleased with their models of this leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher. Moreover, the device received a rating of 4.1 stars out of 5 on Amazon.
- DigiPro Brushless Motor with our G-MAX 40V Li-Ion System delivers longer motor life, longer run time, more efficiency, less noise and greater performance
- Variable speed offers up to 185 mph to make clean up of major debris easy and efficient
- Blower/Vac capability provides a versatile use to get your yard work done without the need for multiple tools
- Powerful enough to handle wet and dry leaves
- Compatible ONLY with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Battery models, 29472 and 29462 and G-MAX Charger model 29482
It would be a mistake to assume that a low-cost product is low quality. As we hope that the detailed reviews of the 3 of the best leaf blower vacuum mulchers currently available in the market were able to prove to you, an affordable lawn and garden maintenance tool can be just as effective, easy, and enjoyable to use—if not more so—than its pricier, high-end counterparts.